Valley of Crownlost
- Asmodeus:God of sin, King of the Nine Hells. Lawful Evil.
- Bahamut: God of good dragons, wind, wisdom, justice. Lawful Good.
- Bane: God of hatred, fear, and tyranny. Lawful Evil.
- Beshaba: Goddess of random mischief, misfortune, bad luck, accidents. Chaotic Evil.
- Chauntea: Goddess earth, hope and life. Lawful Good.
- Cyric: God of murder, lies, intrigue, strife, deception, illusion. Chaotic Evil.
- Moradin: God of creation and artisans. Lawful Good.
- Helm: God of guardians, protectors, protection. Lawful Neutral.
- Kelemvor:God of law, death, and the dead. Lawful Neutral.
- Kord: God of war, battle, warriors. Chaotic Neutral.
- Lathander: God of spring, dawn, birth, youth, vitality, athletics. Neutral Good.
- Mystra: Goddess of magic and spells. Neutral Good.
- Oghma: God of knowledge, invention and inspiration. True Neutral.
- Pelor: God of Hope, Life and Sun. Neutral Good.
- Raven Queen: Goddess of death, fate, and winter. True Neutral
- Selûne: Goddess of the moon, stars, prophecy. Neutral Good.
- Shar: Goddess of dark, night, loss, forgetfulness, unrevealed secrets. Neutral Evil.
- Silvanus: God of wild nature, druids. True Neutral.
- Talos: God of storms, destruction, rebellion, conflagrations, earthquakes, vortices. Chaotic Evil.
- Tiamat: Goddess of evil dragons, evil reptiles, greed. Chaotic Evil.
- Tymora: Goddess of good fortune, skill, victory, adventurers Neutral Good.
- Waukeen: Goddess of trade, money, and wealth. True Neutral.
Elemental Lords and Worshiped Beings
- Akadi is the goddess of Movement, Speed, and Air Elementals. True Neutral.
- Auril is the goddess of cold, apathy, and vanity. Chaotic Evil.
- Istishia: God of elemental water, purification, wetness. True Neutral.
- Grumbar: God of elemental earth, solidity, changelessness, oaths. True Neutral.
- Kossuth: God of elemental fire, purification through fire. True Neutral.
- Umberlee: Goddess of oceans, currents, waves, sea winds. Chaotic Evil.
- Ubtao: God of creation, jungles, dinosaurs. True Neutral.
Other Religions, Cults and Philosophy
- Path of Freedom: The cult believe that the Far Realm holds the key to true enlightenment.